Having a professional carpet cleaning done adds wonders and shine to your house. Often, when new carpet is installed, it looks beautiful and spotless. However, over a period of time as well as wear and tear, it doesn’t seem to look so pristine anymore. From things like small children to pets as well as wine spills, stains, food and other little tidbits, we break out the vacuum cleaner. Whilst it does help, we still find that things like stubborn stains caused by children and pet hair, just do not offer any respite from bringing back that brand new feel that your carpet once had. Below are some tips to help you have your carpet home cleaned using a cleaning agency:
• Make a list of which parts of your home needs cleaning. Some people only need a certain few rooms done and some people need the entire house done. When you are clear on what actually needs cleaning, next to it write down what needs doing. Is it stains removal, is it tackling hard to reach corners with a vacuum cleaner or is it an overall deep clean?
• Locate a company that specializes in your type of rugs or carpets. One size does not fit all when it comes to cleaning and as different carpets/rugs are made of different materials, you can often come to find that when you clean it by yourself, you can release dust particles into the air. If you suffer from things like allergies, it makes it very hard to do cleaning which is why locating a cleaning company that does all the work, is imperative.
• Find out the company’s rates according to the service they provide. Sometimes if you hire a company on a retainer, they are apt to give you a discount, as well as if you refer to friends or family. Once you are happy with their rates, book them in and make sure it is mutually beneficial for both of you.
• Once you have booked in professional cleaners, try and clean as many cluttered and unwanted things that you may have in the way. On the day, you want the work to be as easy as it can be for the cleaners, and the last thing you need is the cleaning out practically everything in the way, to be able to actually clean your carpet. A relatively well-maintained home will make it much easier to have it cleaned.
• Ask for any prior work the company has done, including pictures. You want to know what your carpet will look like, once the cleaning company is done with your place. Pictures will also help keep your mind at ease and in some way, justify the cost to you as well.
• Find a local cleaning company that is able to reach you quickly and is preferably in your area. You may need a clean of your carpet at the very last minute and it is wise to have a company that is in your area.
• When you speak to the company, please do ask about the products they are using and what the effects are on the carpet. The company should be using all vetted and properly working products for their clean. It may sound like a lot to be asking, however, your carpet is a major feature of your house and you want it to look good at all times.
Simple Steps You Should Follow When Renovating Your Home Renovating your home...Read more
How to Use Washing Up Liquid in Your House Many people are unaware of the...Read more
How to Deep Clean Your Home If you are currently thinking about the idea of...Read more